Night Shift is a short 2018 horror game developed by Puppet Combo. It is a prologue to Stay Out of the House. Game can be downloaded from Puppet Combo's patreon page. Game is also available in Scary Tales Vol 1.
The player controls a gas station cashier taking the night shift. The game mostly consists of the player doing menial tasks assigned to them in a paper, like sweeping the floor, reorganizing the stock, and checking out customers. However, a foreboding atmosphere is set when a mysterious white van keeps lapping around the gas station and the player has to check out an extremely creepy, tall and suspicious customer. After he leaves, they hear a door open in the back and investigate, where they're attacked by the Night Shift Abductor.
- Youtuber PhuCat103 appears as a cameo.
- An arcade machine that runs a parody version of Power Drill Massacre Arcade can be played.
- There is only one ending.
- The killer is programmed to run faster than you.
- Stay out of the house (Version 0.3) is the same as this.