|Starting location||Sawmill at the Top of a hill|
|Age||Between 35 & 48|
|First appearance||Power Drill Massacre|
"Whoever lives here seems to have the mind of a child." -Megan describing the killer's lair.
Little is known about him. He's a very tall, deranged psychopath who lives in a long-abandoned factory in the middle of nowhere and abducts local hitch-hikers before butchering them with his power drill and other various tools. He looks similar to Neokalus Burr but with different textures, being an imposing man in a grimy, white dirty boiler suit, black gloves, a white mask, and dirty brown hair, armed with a power drill. In Night Watch, which takes place in 1978, his clothes are much cleaner, while in PDM, which takes place in 1987, his clothes are much dirtier.
Power Drill Massacre
He sets his sights on Megan. Megan can stumble upon his lair, and the decorations imply he has the mind of a child, as Megan herself points out. Whenever he is chasing Megan, he lets out bellowing, pig-like squeals, and whenever he tries talking to Megan after stripping her naked and caging her in one of the endings, he talks through inhuman gibberish. She can't understand him, so he kills her.
He makes a brief appearance at the end of night watch as Park Ranger Jim begins hearing cries for help after investigating a campsite. Upon going to investigate, he is ambushed by the driller killer and knocked unconscious. When he wakes up, he is trapped in a cage in the driller killer's lair with his hands bound behind his back. The driller killer peeks around corners grunting several times before charging at Jim and eliminating him.
- Mason C. Sargent
- Laurie Summers
- David Ashford
- Christine Wilbur
- Megan Brooke (Ending B)
- Park Ranger Jim
- Richard (AKA The Hanging Body)
- According to the developer Ben Cocuzza, the killer has a mind of a 3-year-old child.
- The Killer's mask could be worn in late versions of the Sanitarium Massacre's development.
- A ghost can be seen for seconds on the balcony of the Sawmill, the ghost can be David Ashford or Mason C. Sargent. But this is currently unknown.
- A dismembered corpse of one of the victims can be seen hanging in a room located in The basement. After a few seconds, the Driller will come out from a door behind the corpse and chase after you. When you return to the room, the body is nowhere to be found.
|Power Drill Massacre|
|Media||Power Drill Massacre • Power Drill Massacre Arcade • Power Drill Massacre VR|
|Characters||Protagonists: Christine Wilbur • Jeff • Megan|
Enemies: Driller Killer
Unseen: Abe Bradley • Bob Gibb • Charlie Plank • David Ashford • Laurie Summers • Mason C. Sargent • Russel Mort • Sargent Bailey
|Items||Flashlight • Keys|
|Locations||Branden Sawmill • Pocono Mountains • Sugar Tunnel • The Sunshine Children's Orphanage|
|Miscellaneous||Documents • OST • Timeline|